(1 customer review)

$30.00 $27.00

Cbd distillate is cannabis in one of its pure forms. On average, cbd distillate contains around 80 percent CBD from hemp or THC from marijuana. The remaining 20 percent is comprised of other minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and various other oils and plant extracts.


$216 ⁄8mg



buy cbd distillate online super strong edible canna and hemp oil to get rid of stress. Buy CBD gel caps that are extracted from the highest grade medicinal Cannabis.

CBD Distillate is a highly refined cannabis extract often derived from high CBD hemp flower and hemp biomass.

CBD Distillate typically contains around 80% CBD with the balance including minor cannabinoids, terpenes and other plants oils and extracts.

Distillate may be further refined to produce CBD isolate – purified cannabidiol crystals comprising up to 99.5% or more of CBD.

Distillate is also ideal to use in manufacturing of CBD products such as oil tinctures, capsules and vape products.

CBD Distillate Gram Pricing

CBD Distillate Pricing varies significantly depending on potency, location, source, quality and many factors.

In general, you’ll pay significantly more for less than 1 kg, but there is no point buying more than you need.

Example Pricing for CBD Distillate

  • 1 gram: $30
  • 10 grams: $200
  • 100 grams: $1000
  • 1 kilogram: $ 8000

Full spectrum CBD Extract

Because CBD Distillate still contains other cannabinoids and terpenes it is often considered a full spectrum product. CBD Distillate typically contains significant quantities of other cannabinoids including CBG, CBC and cbd distillate online

Note that if THC levels exceed 0.3% then CBD can be legally problematic as it falls outside the scope of a “hemp” product under US law. Similar situations apply in other countries.

For this reason there is growing interest in THC Free CBD Distillate.

we do have instagram account that can help you


  1. parkikim

    thanks for loyalty

Add a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *